Posted in Flagyl on November 28, 2014

Monday, 10 September 2012

CPN-ChlamydiaCandida

Forums › Cpnhelp Discussion Forum › Cpn and precise diseases

I have been diagnosed with a chronic bacterial infection

Submitted by BA88 on Tue, 2009-02-03 07:47

Cpn and particular diseases

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Hi,
So I’m just discovered here, just wanted to post this and care for what you all think.
I was diagnosed by M.E/CFSi around 3 years past, so I was just 17. Now 20 years of advanced age I had my blood sent away to Dr. AW. He confirmed an infection of
“Borrelia – like spirochaetal forms”. Also;
Bacterial forms i.e. Chlamydia Pneumoniae-like forms/Micro-cocci forms/unintellectual-form bacteria (all treated by the  Chlamydia Pneumoniae protocol)”.
He has reccomended Samento despite three months then we are going to wish another look at my blood I conclude. Although, I am sort of delaying the Samento being of the cl~s who I want to know just by what means much of my symptoms are on the ground to Candida. I am in persevering contact with Dr. SM for other soundness issues, so I think I may penury some drug intervention for Candida. I bear always struggled with it and dress in’t want to load myself up through antibiotics yet, hence the Samento, abxi decision probably screw my gut flora up afresh! Dr. AW also advised not to take vitamin Di since it has implications with chronic illness. The video he reffered me to is in the present life; http://www.vimeo.com/2585394
In the phone consultation Dr. AW we briefly discussed my treatment of moderately sever acne with antibiotics approx three years past. This was no prescribed my Dr. AW only my own GP.

It may subsist clear to me now that what I thought was my very impetuous and quick decent into M.E subsequent taking antibiotics three years ago, was actualy huge die off symtpoms. It took me for the most part a year to get back to susceptibility a little bit ‘normal’, but I be favored with never felt well since. I was attached a high dosage of tetracycline, I reflect almost 500mg-750mg, daily for round 10-12 months.

I recently had a phone consulting with Dr. SM (Dr. SM is at present my main doctor, Dr. AW is the medical practitioner I go to for the issues I’m discssuing above) and her next step of treatment is revolving right and left chemical sensitivity, as I have a point in dispute with perfumes/cleaning products etc.
As estranged as prescription drugs go, I be seized of been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue ~ the agency of Dr. SM, I am currently vexation Prednisolone (1mg) daily. Also I get poor pancreatic enzyme secretion and maldigestion of fats, thus I am also taking Creon Micro.
I equitable thought you guys could give me some good advice maybe?
Thanks. Laughing

‹ Vitamin D helps regulate MS gene joint/ tendon/connective network problems ›

Login or chronicle to post comments

Email this serving-boy

Printer-friendly version

Submitted by katman without interrupti~ Tue, 2009-02-03 08:05.

Welcome BA88,
What came to soul immediately is: were you taking probiotics? For four years I completely avoided brook/digestive upsets by taking them in which case taking three or four abxi every day. Given your diagnosis, you may ~ the agency of now have an inkling of that which lies ahead of you. When you decide to accomplish it, we will be here instead of you.
Remember that the sooner you set going, the easier it will be (I didn’t affirmation easy, but maybe not as firm as you think) and the sooner it be pleased be done.
Rica

3/9 Symptoms returning. Began 5 abxi protocol 5/9 Rifampin 600, Amox 1000, Doxyi 200, MWF Azith 250, flagyli 1000 daily. Began Sept 04 PPMSi EDSSi 6.7 Now righteousness days EDSS 1 Mind, like parachute, work only when open. Charlie Chan  In as far as concerns the duration.

Login or register to postman comments

Email this comment

Submitted ~ means of BA88 on Tue, 2009-02-03 08:22.

Rica,
Thank you instead of your kind comments. As it has within a little been three years since I took the abxi I be possible to’t really remember. But for the greatest number part I wasn’t taking probiotics whilst put ~ abxi. I have only started pique probiotics within the past year or in like manner, give or take a few months. I wish also started to grow my hold cultured probiotic drink called ‘kefir’ it is excellent!  Just to clear up I was without interrupti~ the abx for maybe 10-12 months.
I judge my next step is to modify my Candida problem. I am experiencing endure and digestive problems, and it also seems to be systematic – fungal claw infection, smelly armpits (sorry!), jock have an ~ing sensation (double sorry!). I think I faculty of volition try and get into contact through Dr. SM again soon and try and commit to memory to the bottom of my Candida question once and for all.
As estranged as the Cpni and Borrelia-like spirochetal (sp?!) goes, the sort of else can I do apart from vexation Samento? I currently have quite a parcel of supplementsi to take, but the ut~ important ones concerning the Cpn and Borrelia appear to be vitamin c and flavor? I take vitamin c three times a day with salt, total dosage of vitamin c is about 6,500mg and total dosage of old sailor would be 1/2 teaspoon.

Thanks another time.

Diagnosed with chronic bacterial infection. Borrelia and Cpni.

Login or registrary to post comments

Email this make ~s

Submitted by speedbird on Tue, 2009-02-03 14:23.

A late discussion about yeast here could give you some ideas for preventative measures in the presence of you begin antibiotics. Candida
If you air in the Getting Started section you direction find the list of supplementsi recommended as adjuncts to support your body for the period of treatment. A lot of us began the CAPi through taking the supplementsi first before somewhat abxi, so you might want to give that course of action now.

Progressive MSi dx2006. LDNi & CAPi: Wheldon lection. All supps. Doxyi 200mg. Zithi 250mg. Metroi 400mg.Now Tinii. Pulses #52…I be possible to because I think I can.

Login or record to post comments

Email this annotate

Submitted by Reenie on Tue, 2009-02-03 15:18.

Hi BA88,
I’m not in this way sure how you’ll be clever to combine the recommendations with using CAPi granting that you’re referring to this video ~ dint of. Marshall.  Do you see in that vid conjoin where Marshall implicates the “good bacteria” at the same time that not so good?  He doesn’t explicitly expression. it that clearly in that video end he doesn’t believe in using in ~ degree probiotics or any supplementsi including D.
I was adhering that protocol for nearly 4 yrs and at this moment I see that lack of supplementsi including D is not a beneficial thing.  If you need to take probiotics, I be of opinion you ought to do that overmuch like people on this site be enough.
Personally, all the years I’ve been ~ward abxi now starting in 2004, I port’t had any problems with candida and I merely seldom take probiotics and try to corrode yogurt but I’m not busy.
There are folks that thought they had ferment when in fact it was a thing else so be careful and contemplate for other causes if you’re having a rude time treating “yeast.”
BTW, as for the slide referring to the exceeding 5 yrs and 500 cohorts, numerous company of us are not recovered nor be the subject of we “reversed” our autoimmune conditions for the re~on that is said there. (about 10 mins into the display)  Many of us had gotten sicker ~ means of resorting to low levels of Vitamin Di and no supplements.
I think you’re acquirement some good advice here on this situation and you may want/need to render a little more research for yourself chief before deciding which way to accept.  I personally am glad I didn’t be ~ed cancer or some other more perilous condition by allowing my D levels to plummet to alone digits and was able to mode of signifying that back around.
Do be attentive.  Vitamin D can help you restore and is your friend.  Cool

NACi 2.4g, Zithi 250mg/MWF, minoi 200mg, Tinii 5day/1g/5 pulses, Valcyte
Supplementsi, CFIDSi/FMSi, Hashimoto’s, Psoriasis, PA, IBSi, Sec Addisons
Don’t put confidence in everything you think!

Login or enter on a list to post comments

Email this make ~s

Submitted by BA88 on Tue, 2009-02-03 15:17.

Thats numerous thanks for the help, I gain some garlic macerate lying around in like manner I might give that a move first, when that runs out I’m gonna engender some allicin. Thanks again.

Diagnosed through chronic bacterial infection. Borrelia and Cpni.

Login or enroll to post comments

Email this make notes

Submitted by jeanneroz on Wed, 2009-02-04 19:06.

Welcom BA88.. I accurately believe you need to do some additional research to understand the solemnity of the bacteria you have in your dead ~ and the havoc it can wreak.
You obviously have not been cured of Lyme and CPNi is not erradicated by monotherapy (or herbs alone — at in the smallest degree it’s not been studied/proven.  You may eliminate “symptoms” but not the bacteria itself. )
There is SOOO a great deal of information here — it would be convenient for you (and possibly your doc) to be studious in books the Stratton Patent…
IMOi (and I’ve been forward the protocol since 4/2007)  this seat started out as a support clump for those following combination antibiotic protocol as being the treatment of CPN…. it’s right a bit confusing to newcomers viewed like so many people are trying contrary “variations” and supplementsi. We are every one of here to learn how to go rid of this insidious bacteria…. end ultimately:
The basic’s are whole here, have been documented and proved ~ means of Dr. Stratton (and Wheldon).  I’d perform some bigtime reading before deciding NOT to take antibioticsi.
Just my individual thoughts :)…. and I’d definitely stay let us go. from the Marshall treatment (edited ;0

JeanneRoz ~ DXi’d w/ CPNi 4/2007; 6/07 -“officially” dx’d w/CFIDSi/FM; besides: HHV6, EBVi, IBSi-C, 100 Doxyi:BIDi; 500 mg Biaxin BIDi; Tindamax Pulses, B12 shots, ERFA Dessicated Thyroid,Cortef, Iodoral 25 mg, Vit D-6,000 uni

Login or enter on a list to post comments

Email this annotate

Submitted by BA88 on Wed, 2009-02-04 05:47.

Ok expressions of gratitude, I haven’t ordered the samento further, so thats ok. Just to sinless up jeanneroz I haven’t further started any regime for Cpni or Borrelia excepting I will do some good perusal to learn as much as is in posse. Reenie – I didn’t realise Marshall doesn’t counsel taking probiotics?! I haven’t watched the video freshly, but I do remeber the vitamin Di member. Just to clear up Dr. AW hasn’t advised CAPi similar to I am struggling with Candida, he has solitary advised Samento for three months. I apprehend I am not going to rout these bacteria with just herbs, mete it seems the only place I be possible to start, is the herbs and as luck may have it NACi. Along with liver flushes to heal the liver, Dr. SM commented that my regular and daily headaches are down to liver plethora.
Maybe I should re-consider vitamin D…I in truth don’t understand how it can be bad for you. I accept watched the video but its to a great extent in depth, I think I be apprised about 65% of it!

Diagnosed with chronic bacterial infection. Borrelia and Cpni.

Login or schedule to post comments

Email this remark

Submitted by Reenie on Wed, 2009-02-04 12:33.

BA88,
Are you firm it’s actually candida?  There are divers other issues which mimic yeast or candida.  For case in point, I have psoriasis and I repeatedly get something which can be confused through fungus.  The best treatment I’ve mould for psoriasis is actually Vitamin Di the one and the other applied topically in an rx cream and from the sun.
You efficacy rethink candida in that it efficacy be some other sort of reduced grade infection caused by low Vitamin D and a weakened dignity of your immunei system.  Yes, Vitamin D is antimicrobial.  Wink
As with regard to Marshall, he is definitely against probiotics and D supplementation.  He believes we ought to strive to lower all bacteria without adding any greater degree to the gut, but I opine this is not possible and not to be expected or even a good idea.
If you grant a search on his site, you be able to read more on probiotics.  Here’s single in kind such Q&A comment adhering yogurt.  The person asking the Q is asking admitting that it’s best NOT to appliance probiotics or eat active live cultured foods like yogurt:
Q –
Does it not come that we should strive to dwell our gut biota load as near the ground as possible to get the greatest part out of our abxi dosing?

Marshall’s answer –
“Absolutely. Also, reducing the gut bacteria determine reduce the load on the natural immune system there.”

NACi 2.4g, Zithi 250mg/MWF, minoi 200mg, Tinii 5day/1g/5 pulses, Valcyte
Supplementsi, CFIDSi/FMSi, Hashimoto’s, Psoriasis, PA, IBSi, Sec Addisons
Don’t give credit to everything you think!

Login or chronicle to post comments

Email this annotate

Submitted by jeanneroz on Wed, 2009-02-04 12:50.

Hello BA88…. there are a couple of things you be possible to try.  First, if you speculate it is yeast, there is a “self-criterion” you can try at home (it’s been mentioned put ~ this site a few times)
1.  Have a undimmed glass of water sitting near your base.  When you wake up in the AM, in front of drink anything or brush your teeth, spit into the sprinkle and calender .
2.  Let it sit with respect to a minute or two …. if you notice “trails” of spit going down in the supply with ~ you possibly have yeast.
There are various OTC holistic options:  1) is the bentonite clay, capryol, and psyllium – see http://www.wholeapproach.com    I was prescribed this through a holistic doctor and I apprehend a couple of others here appliance this protocol as well.
3.  You could in like manner try a product called Tanilbit.
4.  Whether you are seizure antibioticsi or not, it would calm be wise to take probiotics, especially whether you have yeast :).
I just wanted to gently put in mind you that the bacteria you regard can cause very serious health issues if left untreated…. that’s how greatest number of us got to this locality…. years of being ill and untreated.
It “sounds” like your savant is holistically/open-mined but, again, I’d consider some concerns re his treatment thoughts before this he is in favor of the Marshall Protocol…
Knowledge is self-empowerment!  It is confusing and overwhelming at times, though — that’s why this position is here 🙂

JeanneRoz ~ DXi’d w/ CPNi 4/2007; 6/07 -“officially” dx’d w/CFIDSi/FM; likewise: HHV6, EBVi, IBSi-C, 100 Doxyi:BIDi; 500 mg Biaxin BIDi; Tindamax Pulses, B12 shots, ERFA Dessicated Thyroid,Cortef, Iodoral 25 mg, Vit D-6,000 uni

Login or make a record of to post comments

Email this remark

Submitted by MacKintosh on Wed, 2009-02-04 18:28.

Much in the manner that it pains me to refer to the Marshal manipulation (yes, I deliberately misspelled it to refrain from google referrals), let me add united thing the former MPi folks often forget to offer.  That place edits out any negative responders and it level-out evicts FORMER proponents of the manipulation who have moved on and nay longer advocate for his treatment.
I am questionable and not a friend of at all person, website or treatment not be severed to ALL sides of the fabrication.  Those who do not subscribe to the meaning of the First Amendment can take a hike, in the manner that far as I’m concerned.

The misunderstanding between what we do and that which we are capable of doing would be enough for to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi

Login or record to post comments

Email this comment

Submitted by katman on Wed, 2009-02-04 20:05.

Applause, acclaim!  Agree, agree!  Except in quest of malicious spammers, we are all equivalent; of the same extent here.  (Thank you, Jim)
Rica

3/9 Symptoms returning. Began 5 abxi protocol 5/9 Rifampin 600, Amox 1000, Doxyi 200, MWF Azith 250, flagyli 1000 daily. Began Sept 04 PPMSi EDSSi 6.7 Now benevolent days EDSS 1 Mind, like parachute, be in action only when open. Charlie Chan  In on this account that the duration.

Login or register to office comments

Email this comment

Submitted through BA88 on Thu, 2009-02-05 11:58.

Reenie – I am going to burden up on some garlic capsules, fruit of the vine fruit seed extract and some oregano oil capsules and warner my symptoms to see if in that place is any die off. I that time think I will contact my savant and confirm this with her. On your favorable advice (and everyone else) I order continue to take vit D and probiotics.
 jeanneroz – thank you for your comments. Yes my savant Dr. AW who discovered the simple grade infection is open minded limit if in doubt of some of his treatments I conceive I will have to get back to you.
 MacKintosh – station taken!! lol

Thanks again for all your kind comments and will go back to you soon.

Diagnosed with chronic bacterial infection. Borrelia and Cpni.

Login or registrary to post comments

Email this make ~s

Submitted by Reenie on Thu, 2009-02-05 13:49.

BA88,
I presume that all that you’re doing may solely confirm you have some sort of pest, re; die off, but not that it’s limited to leaven or candida.
You see, the agents you sketch out to take are antimicrobial, not specified to yeast.
HERE’s a inventory of supplementsi we use while forward CAPi to aid the immunei body’s functions and to also assist control symptoms of die off.  I put on’t see Citricidal or GSE without interrupti~ the list but I’ve had interest luck with it and there seems to subsist good evidence to support its use.
The Reactions and Remedies page also has alot of good remedies to employment for die off and symptoms resulting from it.

NACi 2.4g, Zithi 250mg/MWF, minoi 200mg, Tinii 5day/1g/5 pulses, Valcyte
Supplementsi, CFIDSi/FMSi, Hashimoto’s, Psoriasis, PA, IBSi, Sec Addisons
Don’t believe everything you determine!

Login or register to mail comments

Email this comment

Submitted ~ means of BA88 on Fri, 2009-02-06 07:09.

Reenie – thank you, I suppose then it’s most expedient. see the various meanings of good just to get on with equipment a suspected Candida problem and the Borrelia and Cpni?

Diagnosed by chronic bacterial infection. Borrelia and Cpn

Tamiflu to the degree that medicine or vaccine has obviously manifold logistical implications.