Posted in Flagyl on April 27, 2016

Here we are in Boston!  It’s Day 2 in reality, and I am exhausted to argue the least.  We have been at the hospital whole day, and we gotta do it the whole of again tomorrow.  Its not strange to say the fact that we have had in this way many appointments, just 2, and tomorrow the like thing.  They are just spaced ~right so much that we have to subsist there all day.

Today LJ had to look to Nephrology and GI.   The well qualified thing is that all of his labs looked main from a nephrology standpoint.  They reported he couldn’t have been else perfect from their point of look on.

Now GI on the other pointer was something that I was besides concerned about.  With everything going forward with my baby’s poor tummy, who knew which to expect.  They want to boor him back on the medicine he was straightforward on, the flagyl, for a month this time, bound they want to try it by with a probiotic.  The probiotic would be on the point for a few months though.  The lump of matter about that though is that at what time he was on the flagyl, he had t have blood draws every few days, thus that is not cool.  According to the docs, there is also another option, which is vancomycin, on the other hand that is much more expensive, and they dress in’t know if LJ can be in possession of it because of his transplant.  Either path, any of this has to exist approved by renal before it be disposed actually happen.  Another thing is, I wish to pay out of pocket for probiotics, which are expensive, so they exigency to know if this is going to toil because I have already tried some that didn’t, and wasted my wealth.  If all of this di~atory doesn’t work though, they are going to need my poor baby to have a colonoscopy effected, and he is going to gain to be admitted to the hospital during the term of that one.  Hopefully, we won’t period up making it to that moot ~.  They did say that they would have existence willing to try imodium, which was my intimation, because it worked for him in the spent, if they can rule out the possibility of any infection.  Of succession, I already know that this whole started when he was on the amoxicillin, yet, I’m just his mother.   So they took some more stool samples today, and more blood, and now more waiting.  Waiting with a view to results, and waiting for the functionary plan.

On the schedule tomorrow, not the same ultrasound of LJ’s kidney, and every appointment with urology to discuss.  Prayers going up!
Addiction Quote Print by HotCreativeMess:

These leave symptoms vary on the magnitude of surrender and might grow stronger of the elementary 24 to 48 hours.